Monday 29 July 2013

Dream Wonders

I woke up today morning in the middle of a dream (thank you dear alarm!) and I could still remember quite a bit of it. And thinking back on it made me wonder how incredibly detailed our dreams are. If you remember any of your dreams, you will know what I am talking about.

So I was dreaming about having gone to stay at a friend's place and she had had her bath and was giving me things I would require for mine. I could actually see her tied up hair slightly messed up and a little wet near the nape, like from when you don't wear a shower cap under a shower. I also remember her giving me a shower gel with some ingredient I have heard of and have wanted to try but haven't found it. And as much as I sniffed I couldn't smell it from the lemon because that's the only smell that I have experienced and know.

And this is not just for regular dreams, even when you have really unbelievable dreams like flying through space, you do feel the wind in your hair and under your limbs. You do wake up all afraid and fearful from a nightmare, though the threat is not really present around you.

It's really amazing how detailed our dreams actually are and how creative our mind is while dreaming. And not just that, even our memories of those dreams are strong. Such is the power of dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment