Sunday 11 August 2013

Diaries are Meant to be Written Into

I have a thing for beautiful diaries and journals. I love fancy writing material! And till very recently, when I used to buy such fancy diaries, I would hardly write in them. I would wait for words special enough to be captured in those diaries.

The other day I opened my cupboard and found a stack of beautiful unused diaries. And I thought, why am I letting them lie around? Diaries are meant to be written into! Whatever thoughts, feelings, words or ideas I have I should capture them. I should not judge their speciality even before writing them! Who knows what I could miss because I judge them before I write them.

So now I freely use those diaries, because they are meant to be written into!

3 comments:

  1. I used to have stack of used diaries... the pages faded... what amazes me is so do memories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what the diaries are for to me... when the memoriea fade to touch base with that time... so I wish I had not waited for words to be special enough to be written in the diaries! :-)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete